how much anime have i watched

Level 1 deleted 3 yr. 1 level 1 niblaw 12m 120 in 4 years both very long running and short stories.


Anime That I Ve Watched

ShoumaTaka RogueLynx and JEKYLLnHYDE like this.

. How Much Anime Have You Watched. How many anime have you seen heard of quiz. Daedaedalcos Princess Sachikosachi_hime96 justnaddeljustnaddel yn ahoeforgojo omaiomai_ Thattiscrazythattiscrazy Mattaverageasianmatt hisokadgaf Rouella_Cosplay_simpn0t_leahkanjiro.

But to answer your question its not likely most of those people actually watched 1000 full length anime series. Level 1 deleted 3 yr. 1 2 10 20 25 list stats.

Im just curious about how many people watched the same anime as me. 16 of 53 30 required scores. 74 users 347 views made by OpalRose.

Ill start us off via my MAL account info. Help me have a crisis as i remember all the anime that have aired this past decade. Ago Ive completed 101 shows so far.

365 days worth and I started properly watching in July 2018. Omg im watching the simpson. TV Series - 345 OVAs - 79 Movies - 145 Specials - 35 Total episodes - 10977 Total Anime - 605 My first show watched was Samurai Pizza Cats in 1992 that I discovered randomly on foxs saturday morning lineup when I was five.

Discover short videos related to how much animes have i watched on TikTok. So its quite a lot. How Much Anime Have I Watched Quiz Rabu 17 Juli 2019 Tambah Komentar Edit.

Lets see which anime we have both seen. 800 anime in 10yrs 1 level 1 Mikaku_Tekuto 12m Yeah for a twelve episode show I usually watch it in a day or I can watch 2 or 3 12 episode animes Im a day of I have nothing to do Ive watched almost 330 I think. Watch popular content from the following creators.

The surprise in my face when I realized I did not watch a single anime from 2020 except for the fucking shadowverse anime and healingood precure I guess this season of Kaguya was pretty good. Even an anime music video or TV special counts as a watched anime here as well as second seasons of things so it could be piles of fluff on top of the series theyre watching. This just has a bunch of pictures of different anime i ve seen if there are some that you have seen that i don t have tell me and ill add them e.

Ago 793 days completed 285 shows and 431 total entries level 1 3 yr.


Some Animes You Should Watch Gaming


My Personal List Of Anime You Should Watch Gaming


Pin On Anime


Pin Page


Have You Watched Demon Slayer


Have You Watched All Of These 10 Animes Anime Bracket Anime Sword Art Online Sword Art


Jeleh On Instagram Don T Repost Mai And Sakuta Matching Icons But I Tried To Catch Different Ones Anway How Many Animes Have You Already Watched Oh And


Pin Page

0 comments

Post a Comment